Sunday, May 4, 2008

May brings on flowers and showers

So this weekend Katie had a nice baby shower. It was put on by Alicia, Danielle and I. At Katie's request we did not make big of it and just had a few of her close friends. Since Alicia could not make it to the shower (but did help with invitations and picking out the colors) Danielle came to my rescue! With ALOT of her help it was a wonderfully delicious, fun shower. Thank you so much to Danielle and everyone who came to help us get Katie ready.

4 comments:

Toni said...

Wow, I can't believe how soon Katie is due! It sounds like you guys had a great time at the shower! It was so good to see you while we were in Arizona!

Jess said...

Wow Katie is so cute!! I can't believe there is gonna be two more baby boys this year for you guys. Congrats! We just have a million girls around these parts. Good luck to Katie and Jared and their new baby boys!!!

Doug and Lucy said...

Katie looks so cute! I can't believe our little Katie is going to be a mom. How fun to have two more grandsons. Dang! I think we are getting older. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Katie Lou... you are too funny, making this sound like you are your mother writing this. I know Mrs D. is not computer savey enought to figure this site out. LOL you are quite the funny girl though. I had alot of fun helping with your babyshower and glad it turned out perfect.