Saturday, July 19, 2008

Look who came to visit!

So this is about a month behind, but I'm going to post it anyway because it was such a fun and special time for my family and I. My sister came to visit us all the way from N.Y. Now those of you who know our family know that my sister visits almost every week ;). This time however was very different from the other times she has come. It was a very special time for me in more then one way and I was able to capture a few special moment.

This is Katie and her Tia Dottie a few days after she had baby Noah.

Once a great Auntie...


ce a great Auntie...

Three times a Great Auntie. Dottie got to come and spend a few night with us and get to know little Noah.


This was all of us at the hospital Visiting Katie

Avye Loved Grammy's glasses but Loved her great Grammy more!

This is my Sister and my Father going for a very rare outing. I love them both very much and this picture means the world to me.This are our girls, but we are missing our little Melissa. I wish I could see them together more.

No comments: